EverGreen Insurance Agency has helped many Middletown, NY residents get the high-quality car insurance that they need. For example, we have provided comprehensive insurance policies to many customers over the years. What exactly do these policies cover? Here’s what you need to know.
Comprehensive Covers Many Factors
Comprehensive insurance is a policy type that covers non-collision-related damage to your vehicle. You typically don’t need liability insurance to meet your state’s policy requirements. However, getting this protection can help you keep your vehicle strong and avoid long-term complications.
For example, comprehensive policies can cover a broad range of unique problems that are not your fault or triggered by anything you did. For a small price, you can typically add comprehensive coverage to your vehicle and pick various policy types. These options include:
- Theft: Protect your vehicle if it gets stolen or broken into by a thief.
- Natural Disasters: Get protection if earthquakes, tornadoes, hail, and other disasters strike you.
- Vandalism: If somebody purposefully vandalizes your car, this protection can help.
- Fire: Get protected from garage, engine, or accident fires to your vehicle.
- Animal Damage: Buy this policy to protect yourself from animal-related issues.
- Some Negligence: Slight negligence may get covered by this policy.
- Civil Disturbance: If a riot or other disturbance damages your car, you can get this protection.
Talk with your insurance provider about each of these options to find one that works for you. Make sure that they’re willing to add additional elements to your policy to protect you.
Get Coverage You Can Trust
If you want high-quality comprehensive insurance for your vehicle, call us at EverGreen Insurance Agency to learn more. We serve the greater Middletown, NY area and are proud to provide great coverage at affordable rates. Talk to us today to learn more about how we can help you.