You are here:

How do motor homes and RVs differ when it comes to insurance needs?

EverGreen Insurance Agency is here to help the residents of Middletown, NY with all of their insurance needs. If you aren’t sure exactly what type of insurance you need to protect your RV or motor home, give us a call today!

The differences between RVs and motor homes when it comes to insurance

To determine what type of policy you need when it comes to insuring your RV, camper, or motor home, you’ll need to know the vehicle’s classification. The main difference between the insurance policies available for these types of vehicles and cars is the protection for the owner’s contents that are contained in the vehicle.

There are three classes of vehicles that are referred to as Class A, Class B, and Class C. The features of the vehicle determine its classification. Fortunately, the classifications are pretty straightforward and it’s not difficult to determine into which class your vehicle falls.  For example, an RV will likely require Class A insurance while a motorhome may fall into Class B or Class C. 

Knowing the classification of your vehicle is necessary to obtain the right protection and coverage. And once you know the class of insurance that you need, finding the right policy is a straightforward process. Take a look at the classifications to determine where your vehicle falls, and then select the policy that best meets your needs. Our team is here to help in any way we can during the process!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Middletown, NY area residents can turn to the team at EverGreen Insurance Agency for all of their insurance needs. We are here to help protect your RV, motor home, or camper. Call or stop by our office today! 


Related articles...